FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute


Submit Post

CHRONICLE ANALYTICS
All Share Index (ASI), S&P, Milanka Price Index (MPI), Moving Averages and all other analytical graphs and charts

Contribute

Twitter Feeds

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex

Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex - Page 7 Empty Re: Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:52 pm

MillennialC


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

KavinduTM


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Congratz on $400 new BNB All time-high guys. 🤗

RJ1010 likes this post

Dilip


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@KavinduTM wrote:
@jason12 wrote:
@RJ1010 wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:Congratz who still holds BNB

Fantastic times for most of the coins.
I have gone all in on Nexo.. 190k investment now sitting at 680k within 3 months 🤩
rj1010,

is it safe to invest? are there any legal barriers to trade from sl?

if u can just PM.

Thanks
It cannot be said its "safe" to invest. As always there's a risk. But if you are looking forward for an opinion. I'll say its safe.
Yes there are some restrictions, so you can't buy crypto just using your sl bank visa card. 

Using P2P method, PayPal worked for me.
How could I bring back my profits to SL from my e wallet, are their any restrictions, can I remit it back in US$ instead of LKR, to another  another RFC account(Not Mine), Thank You in Advance

154Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex - Page 7 Empty Re: Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:08 pm

dayandacool


Moderator
Moderator
IT'S BEST TO KNOW THE PROS AND CONS BOTH.  Very Happy

http://bizenglish.adaderana.lk/public-awareness-on-risks-in-investing-in-virtual-currencies-in-sri-lanka/

Kevinmikegrit likes this post

155Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex - Page 7 Empty Re: Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:17 pm

Kevinmikegrit


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
The issue with crypto for Sri Lankans is not how to make huge returns, because if you hold the right set of coins for certain periods you could easily double, triple or even quadruple your investment. But the issue is getting the funds back into the island. I would say if you can hold for another 5 - 6 years the invest into crypto. Or else it will be very hard to get the funds in legally. Down the line even the Sri Lankan government has to accept that crypto is the future. But as we very well know, our government will be very slow to realise that.

dayandacool likes this post

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Yes Kevinmikegrit wrote:The issue with crypto for Sri Lankans is not how to make huge returns, because if you hold the right set of coins for certain periods you could easily double, triple or even quadruple your investment. But the issue is getting the funds back into the island. I would say if you can hold for another 5 - 6 years the invest into crypto. Or else it will be very hard to get the funds in legally. Down the line even the Sri Lankan government has to accept that crypto is the future. But as we very well know, our government will be very slow to realise that.

True. As a country we are far lagging in almost all spheres. The youth and the financially literate are denied investing in foreign markets and crypto, forex markets. Could have easily become an avenue to bring in dollars to the country. Instead they are concerned money going out of the country through trading!!! For gods sake people invest to earn, and after taking profits they bring the money back into the country! Very backward thinking.

During last 3 days alone I took a profit of 150k after trading 300k on Binance futures. If done right trading on crypto or even investing in crypto can give huge returns. If not done right you can lose as well. Same is true in stock markets. Volatility is everywhere. Volatility is also the friend of traders Smile

KavinduTM and Kevinmikegrit like this post

Kevinmikegrit


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
https://arynews.tv/en/china-launch-digital-currency/

Soon all major economies will follow

Kevinmikegrit


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@RJ1010 wrote:
Yes Kevinmikegrit wrote:The issue with crypto for Sri Lankans is not how to make huge returns, because if you hold the right set of coins for certain periods you could easily double, triple or even quadruple your investment. But the issue is getting the funds back into the island. I would say if you can hold for another 5 - 6 years the invest into crypto. Or else it will be very hard to get the funds in legally. Down the line even the Sri Lankan government has to accept that crypto is the future. But as we very well know, our government will be very slow to realise that.

True. As a country we are far lagging in almost all spheres. The youth and the financially literate are denied investing in foreign markets and crypto, forex markets. Could have easily become an avenue to bring in dollars to the country. Instead they are concerned money going out of the country through trading!!! For gods sake people invest to earn, and after taking profits they bring the money back into the country! Very backward thinking.

During last 3 days alone I took a profit of 150k after trading 300k on Binance futures. If done right trading on crypto or even investing in crypto can give huge returns. If not done right you can lose as well. Same is true in stock markets. Volatility is everywhere. Volatility is also the friend of traders Smile
That's very true. Our country is now even more backwards than most bankrupt nations 🤦🏾‍�

MillennialC

MillennialC
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Dilip


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Kevinmikegrit wrote:
@RJ1010 wrote:
Yes Kevinmikegrit wrote:The issue with crypto for Sri Lankans is not how to make huge returns, because if you hold the right set of coins for certain periods you could easily double, triple or even quadruple your investment. But the issue is getting the funds back into the island. I would say if you can hold for another 5 - 6 years the invest into crypto. Or else it will be very hard to get the funds in legally. Down the line even the Sri Lankan government has to accept that crypto is the future. But as we very well know, our government will be very slow to realise that.

True. As a country we are far lagging in almost all spheres. The youth and the financially literate are denied investing in foreign markets and crypto, forex markets. Could have easily become an avenue to bring in dollars to the country. Instead they are concerned money going out of the country through trading!!! For gods sake people invest to earn, and after taking profits they bring the money back into the country! Very backward thinking.

During last 3 days alone I took a profit of 150k after trading 300k on Binance futures. If done right trading on crypto or even investing in crypto can give huge returns. If not done right you can lose as well. Same is true in stock markets. Volatility is everywhere. Volatility is also the friend of traders Smile
That's very true. Our country is now even more backwards than most bankrupt nations 🤦🏾
Same with me, made substantial profit in US$, after investing when I was overseas, After settling down in SL, I am unable to bring down the profits, We should have more forward thinking people at the helm

161Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex - Page 7 Empty Re: Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex Fri May 21, 2021 11:21 pm

dayandacool

dayandacool
Moderator
Moderator
How are our BTC lovers faring after Elon Musk's statement?? Not great I suppose. If any consolation, you are not losing any opportunities here in CSE as situation is almost same even though it hasn't dropped by 50 %. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

162Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex - Page 7 Empty Re: Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex Sat May 22, 2021 11:29 am

Bakkabwoi

Bakkabwoi
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
any one focusing on shiba inu and doge?

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@dayandacool wrote:How are our BTC lovers faring after Elon Musk's statement?? Not great I suppose. If any consolation, you are not losing any opportunities here in CSE as situation is almost same even though it hasn't dropped by 50 %. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

It doesn’t really matter for smart investors as shorting is possible in crypto. So which ever way the price goes oppotunity is there.

People who have trading experience can get massive profit in this volatility. Having said that inexperienced folks will lose big time as well.

dayandacool likes this post

dayandacool

dayandacool
Moderator
Moderator
@RJ1010 wrote:
@dayandacool wrote:How are our BTC lovers faring after Elon Musk's statement?? Not great I suppose. If any consolation, you are not losing any opportunities here in CSE as situation is almost same even though it hasn't dropped by 50 %. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

It doesn’t really matter for smart investors as shorting is possible in crypto. So which ever way the price goes oppotunity is there.

People who have trading experience can get massive profit in this volatility. Having said that inexperienced folks will lose big time as well.

What u say is true. How ever, how many of those traders dared to short BTC when BTC was in it's prime? Very Happy

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@dayandacool wrote:
@RJ1010 wrote:
@dayandacool wrote:How are our BTC lovers faring after Elon Musk's statement?? Not great I suppose. If any consolation, you are not losing any opportunities here in CSE as situation is almost same even though it hasn't dropped by 50 %. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

It doesn’t really matter for smart investors as shorting is possible in crypto. So which ever way the price goes oppotunity is there.

People who have trading experience can get massive profit in this volatility. Having said that inexperienced folks will lose big time as well.

What u say is true. How ever, how many of those traders dared to short BTC when BTC was in it's prime? Very Happy

Not many 😀 no body expected the barrage of bombs to drop on BTC and crypto in general when it was super bullish few weeks back.
Now that the trend is bearish for the short term due to many negative news in crypto space people are adjusting their trading strategies.

dayandacool likes this post

166Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex - Page 7 Empty Re: Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex Sun May 23, 2021 12:04 pm

dayandacool

dayandacool
Moderator
Moderator
@RJ1010 wrote:
@dayandacool wrote:
@RJ1010 wrote:
@dayandacool wrote:How are our BTC lovers faring after Elon Musk's statement?? Not great I suppose. If any consolation, you are not losing any opportunities here in CSE as situation is almost same even though it hasn't dropped by 50 %. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

It doesn’t really matter for smart investors as shorting is possible in crypto. So which ever way the price goes oppotunity is there.

People who have trading experience can get massive profit in this volatility. Having said that inexperienced folks will lose big time as well.

What u say is true. How ever, how many of those traders dared to short BTC when BTC was in it's prime? Very Happy

Not many 😀 no body expected the barrage of bombs to drop on BTC and crypto in general when it was super bullish few weeks back.
Now that the trend is bearish for the short term due to many negative news in crypto space people are adjusting their trading strategies.

On a lighter note, It's good we don't have shorting facilities for stocks in CSE. Otherwise, the way things are going, our lads will short the hell out of our stocks that they will be subzero in value!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum