FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:43 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)

+205
RajapaksaDON
KingMaker2020
lakymahesh
Citizen Silva
Detective
sheildskye
reyaz
Value Pick
LEO55
mmirzan1
Hairoos
Truth Seeker
FireandWater
wisdom79
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
Master D
cseguide
fireshelter
EPS
subash81
DKbogols
thananjey
Mr. X
kumarweerarathne
EGG
Inthikahb M Wazeer
jason12
geesura
dilshangac
Ahilan007
kanishkaecomm
Don't Be Poor
Stockdine
gosrilanka
Stockmudalali
anges
shan31
Promoney
dakzsl
sachinthana87
celtic tiger
engineer
pra4u
shihan 93
ONTHEMONEY
Equity Suda
KavinduTM
judecroos
arun.cse
Eranga87
nish84
Hope123
Kipling
Mithooshan
hanuma
Pradeep90
Love Boy
abey
vikey
SUSPENS
stockback
King of vice
dilshant
thankrishan
Captain
RashidA
Beta1
Invest-Wise
soileconomy
bhanu
Sadun
insidertrader
rijayasooriya
CapitalK
ISURU
ruwan49
Investor99
Jana
Lam
nahsuk
lbnnirmal
thilankad
maalinda
Revolution
jake
LateTackle
dsam
surf
asliyanage
djdila
madumal2005
wgsaman
enslive
uanuradha
Fresher
JennyFunny
sivakajan
widanage
stumpy
swan03
sramachandra
kadik
salimts
Pichchiya
Belgrade
udul
salt
hunter
SS
shar
Rstock
wallstreetguy
DK
Intrinsic
Business Basil
FXX
ipoguru
Leo_pold
bart
saaj
Rajitha
xhora
amibroker
MarketSIRA
kam2011
Niggard
marketsee
duke
dinusl
CHRONICLE™
bandu7
rizjiji
Quibit
Light of Hope
Mr. Frodo
nalakaum
taniya1111
wis
Meta Trader
tata
Amila86
swarnasana
2011_NewComer
uditha9
shaankh
is
chamil
Chinwi
StocksWatch
manula
mark
avilon
npc86
rocksan
MoneyMaker
DXB2252
gamaya
hhperera
KPMG
Soundchips
investor1984
MHS
Antonym
FKhamissa
babytrader
ssb
SL.Market
UKboy
yoyo
tkc
kavi84
csekanex@gmail.com
pdgsuranga
kumaramcr
wiser
glwking
Academic
innam
TuskerLK
factFINDER
Slstock
tubal
econ
Chabbi
mzm
Aamiable
seyon
cse.alpha
TelesHope
milanka
smallville
Gaja
million
hotstock
achala75
kiri
own
ndnk
thambi
rahula
$$$
Monster
dimuthubas
damee
209 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 40]

176EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:31 am

Chinwi

Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

The reason given by Mr. Krishan Balendra of John Keels for this price difference is hilarious.

He said the low price of 6/- was determined because they did not not see financial reports before the the deal as it was done before releasing of the 2010 reports.
After seeing the reports only they have realized a share of their company is worth 14/- rupees ! (and we have to buy at that price.)

177EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:43 am

chamil

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

I will never subscribe to this IPO. This is utterly unreasonable offer. This is only my personal opinion, the others may think differently.

178EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:07 am

tubal

Vice President - Equity Analytics

DXB2252 wrote:i will not subscribe for this,wait and buy @ trading floor ,what about you guys?

If expo trades at 6.00 I will also think of buying. Otherwise there are plenty of more ethical companies going at bargains prices.

179EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:20 am

milanka

DXB2252 wrote:i will not subscribe for this,wait and buy @ trading floor

Yes - So am i on Expo Lanka matter. Looking forward to Softlogic IPO .

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/u188

180EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:37 am

is

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

there is a risk here.....Guys who got thru private placement can even dump few million at around 7~8 and destroy the share price so that they can easily collect more and more at that price.....better not to apply.Softlogic is on the way....why bother abt taking undue risk..

181EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:59 am

Academic

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Chinwi wrote:The reason given by Mr. Krishan Balendra of John Keels for this price difference is hilarious.

He said the low price of 6/- was determined because they did not not see financial reports before the the deal as it was done before releasing of the 2010 reports.
After seeing the reports only they have realized a share of their company is worth 14/- rupees ! (and we have to buy at that price.)

It is ridiculous to hear a person at a high position of a firm to say that they valued the share on past financial reports alone. Any undergraduate or a person even without financial background who visit this forum frequently may know stock valuation is forward looking.

Further, if they cloud not predict next few moths of the business at the time of this transaction, how can we believe their BUY recommendation on Expo's years of earning forecast is accurate Question

If this is the way they value shares, the GOD may bless their clients.

Last edited by Academic on Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

182EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:19 pm

StocksWatch

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

tubal wrote:
DXB2252 wrote:i will not subscribe for this,wait and buy @ trading floor ,what about you guys?

If expo trades at 6.00 I will also think of buying. Otherwise there are plenty of more ethical companies going at bargains prices.

Wellsaid Tubal. Why go behind these unethical companies when there are plenty of good companies trading at a bargain these days. I wish this IPO will become an eyeopener for the rest of the scheduled IPO's this year.

183EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:22 pm

TuskerLK

TuskerLK

Mates,

I got to see a report on Expo done by CT smith.

they also recommend to subscribe.

they are stressing on the advantages of expanding logistics and the possible upturn in the strategic investments.

(I refrain from uploading the report due to possible copyright issues,apologies)

184EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:25 pm

milanka

milanka

tinyman wrote:Mates,

they are stressing on the advantages of expanding logistics and the possible upturn in the strategic investments.

(I refrain from uploading the report due to possible copyright issues,apologies)

Joint managers to the expo issue : CT capital - Majestic city ....

185EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:28 pm

TuskerLK

TuskerLK

milanka wrote:
tinyman wrote:Mates,

Joint managers to the expo issue : CT capital - Majestic city ....

Oh is it...

then why they are commenting like this..

"However, according to Capital Trust Director Research, Sarath Rajapakse, there is going to be a massacre of small investors once the Expolanka shares hit the market."

186EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:33 pm

milanka

milanka

capital trust is not ct sumith : two different broker companies.

187EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:35 pm

MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

My Broker wanted me to get into the EXPO IPO in a big way and he told me that there were people to buy the Expo share on the PP/PA at even 21 but no sellers. I laughed at him and told him in response that I will buy this share in the secondary market as it would be worth if it ranges between 7-9. Very Happy

188EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:58 pm

Antonym

Antonym

EXPO might or might not be worth the offer price, but I will not be applying for shares in the IPO.

Reason: There is something called price discrimination and I feel that I have been discriminated against.

My decision is not based entirely on economics. There is something called ethics even in business - and I feel that, by favoring certain individuals, some unmarked boundaries have been crossed...

189EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:12 pm

StocksWatch

Antonym wrote:EXPO might or might not be worth the offer price, but I will not be applying for shares in the IPO.

Reason: There is something called price discrimination and I feel that I have been discriminated against.

My decision is not based entirely on economics. There is something called ethics even in business - and I feel that, by favoring certain individuals, some unmarked boundaries have been crossed...

Wellsaid Antonym...

190EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Risk ? Expolanka IPO Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:55 pm

shaankh

shaankh
Manager - Equity Analytics

Expolanka pre-IPO sell down creates controversy

By Indika Sakalasooriya and Jithendra Antonio

Analysts and stock brokerage fraternity in the country were seen little disturbed and distressed about the pre-IPO sell down of the Expolanka Initial Public Offering (IPO), at a significantly low price compared to the offer price.

According to the prospectus of the Expolanka IPO, the sell down of each share by the owners of the company has taken place at Rs.6, while through the IPO, public is offered Rs. 14 per share.

“The question that has been bugging many is, by subscribing to this share at the IPO, aren’t they letting those who bought shares by way of private placements and sell downs at lesser prices (than the IPO price), make money?” a stock market analyst opined on the grounds of anonymity.

He also said that serious doubts have surfaced over the real share value, in the backdrop of company owners selling a considerable part of their stake at Rs.6 per share.

“What we should notice is that, the offer price is 133 percent higher than the sell down price”

The explanation given for the sell down at Rs.6 is, it was done late last year before latest Expolanka financial results came into light.

“There’s no significant difference between the pricing in September 2010 and the pricing now,” Krishan Balendra, President, Corporate Finance & Group Strategy of John Keells Holdings was quoted as saying to Lanka Business Online recently.

However, according to Capital Trust Director Research, Sarath Rajapakse, there is going to be a massacre of small investors once the Expolanka shares hit the market.

“Well the IPO will be oversubscribed, but if the directors have sold down shares to private investors at Rs.6 per share, it means they are going to sell them after IPO anyway,” added Rajapakse.

At the presentation made to the stock brokering community on Tuesday, the managers to the issue John Keells Capital had refused to give any assurance as to whether the private investors will sell at the expense of small retailers, once Expolanka shares enter the CSE trade floor.

Krishan Balendra told Mirror Business at the official launch of the IPO on Tuesday that Expolanka’s directors have sold their holdings to private investors and that does not count as a private placement.

“SEC’s “Lock In Rule” has no relevance to this situation” Balendra added.

Meanwhile, Head of Research at CT Smith Stockbrokers Talaal Maruzook highlighted that Expolanka shares is still attractive, given the fact that Expolanka shares are offered at a discounted price compared to other companies that are listed on the CSE board, under the Diversified Holdings Sector. However, two other companies listed under Diversified Holdings including Richard Pieris (RICH) and Dunamis Capital (CSEC) is also trading at less than Rs.14 levels as per market data.

Expolanka Holdings is to raise Rs. 2.4 billion by issuing 172 million ordinary voting shares at Rs. 14 each, with the IPO opening on May 12.

source - www.dailymirror.lk

191EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:01 pm

MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

This was posted b4

192EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:03 pm

MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

heres the link

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t3116-expolanka-pre-ipo-sell-down-creates-controversy

193EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty sorry ! Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:06 pm

shaankh

shaankh

Sorry I didn't catch it !

194EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:33 pm

uditha9

milanka wrote:

same here.softlogic didnt have a private placement & it is run by trustworthy people. we could make some money there

195EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:46 pm

milanka

milanka

uditha9 wrote:
milanka wrote:

same here.softlogic didnt have a private placement & it is run by trustworthy people. we could make some money there

One correction to your post . Read the softlogic PP infor here.

http://www.thesundayleader.lk/2010/03/14/a-billion-for-softlogic/

196EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:05 pm

uditha9

milanka wrote:
uditha9 wrote:
milanka wrote:

thank you for the information.according to that article ipo is going to be on next march which is in one years time. also they had a private placement after feb 8 which means they cant sell those shares for one year

197EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:10 pm

Chabbi

Chabbi

Everybody concern on the first day sales of Pvt Plcment shares by JKH & other ventures... OK .... I'M 100% AGREE THEY CAN SELL AT VERY HIGH RETURN ....

Any one here can say in case ..... if non of them did'nt sold what would happen ???

what is the price range you all expecting ??? bcz most of here wont subscribe the EXPO .... in case this happen wt wud be the price ???

* 20 + ???

* Pls dont think that im promoting EXPO & make negative on me.. bcz i loss my total reputation by talking this Sad

198EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:13 pm

2011_NewComer

2011_NewComer

uditha9 wrote:
milanka wrote:
uditha9 wrote:
milanka wrote:

thank you for the information.according to that article ipo is going to be on next march which is in one years time. also they had a private placement after feb 8 which means they cant sell those shares for one year

That article date - Mar 14 2010. So the PP was on last year March.

According to this http://www.lbr.lk/fullstory.php?nid=20110428132700959 (dated - 28 April 2011) “We will come into the market before the 10th of June,”

Smile

199EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:24 pm

milanka

milanka

2011_NewComer wrote:
uditha9 wrote:
milanka wrote:
uditha9 wrote:
milanka wrote:

That article date - Mar 14 2010. So the PP was on last year March.

According to this http://www.lbr.lk/fullstory.php?nid=20110428132700959 (dated - 28 April 2011) “We will come into the market before the 10th of June,”

Smile

Your comments are correct .

200EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:38 pm

milanka

milanka

Chabbi wrote:Everybody concern on the first day sales of Pvt Plcment shares by JKH & other ventures... OK .... I'M 100% AGREE THEY CAN SELL AT VERY HIGH RETURN ....

Any one here can say in case ..... if non of them did'nt sold what would happen ???

Sad

if non of them did'nt sold what would happen ??? - Price will appricaiate then.

I am not going to subscribe becuase I am thinking about the probability of them selling during early stages. The probability is high , so I would wait and see.. and then buy from CSE. By doing this I have low risk. If price moves up then I will wait till the correct time and enter or else I will not enter at all if the price is too much.

So Chubi , think again : In the list of share holders not only JKH , softlogic ,other reputed people are there , also read and see there are set of people called as 'others ' in page 45 . And this group called as others own 130 Mn shares.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

For me its too risky , That money I could invest in some other stock.

201EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty EXPOLANKA IPO - DO NOT INVEST? Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:58 pm

swarnasana

Over 300 million shares given in a private placement at Rs 6.00 per share..
What will happen to the buyers who buy at Rs 14.00 at the IPO?

202EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:00 pm

kiri

kiri

swarnasana wrote:Over 300 million shares given in a private placement at Rs 6.00 per share..
What will happen to the buyers who buy at Rs 14.00 at the IPO?
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t3116-expolanka-pre-ipo-sell-down-creates-controversy
there are more details. thanks

203EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:43 pm

avilon

avilon
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

So many negative factors.feels the IPO has a lesser interest.Is it worthy to take this IPO with a high risk.

swarnasana

Why is Securities and Exchange Commission of Sri Lanka maintaining a deafening silence?

205EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 8 Empty EXPOLANKA IPO Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:19 pm

swarnasana

Why is Securities and Exchange Commission of Sri Lanka maintaining a deafening silence?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum