FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:59 pm

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000)

+262
Eranga87
invest thinker
Lakshman@
parasangaha
Lakshman wijayawardhana
FireandWater
MaJa
judecroos
Sihas005
Gowri123
Wickyz
stockback
snipo
hiransilva23
ishanel2007
StringTheory
RJ1010
Value Pick
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
learningthemarket
Equityinvestor
High-flyer
xhunter
nish84
Kanishka_2020
abp1970
wmsameera
Vasyan
Jana
wealth123
celtic tiger
Winner123
madukp
DamithAsian
lakymahesh
Gunther
suku502
subash81
Vishwanarth
spindain
kanishkaecomm
EquityPlus
ColomboCSE
Ekanayake90
naveen
Promoney
KavinduTM
bhanu
Trader321
Hewagak
4Corners
Uaecoindubai
2017 Cse
wiser
Imanka.Amarakoon
anges
buddikasmart
ruwan326
kovida
Ran49
The Hunter
equityhunter
prasa2004
Lucky Gamage
Elahara
trader7
sameboy
troy
janith123
kumarweerarathne
Suranga malli
sureshot
saliya1000
anjelo
A+
nimantha80
chamil1
fireshelter
charith666lk
raider
roshana7549
Steve Jansen
Yahapalanaya
piras
ddrperera
dimuthubasd
samaritan
SHARK aka TAH
ifenny
Siva08
aiyosalli
jatila_m@yahoo.com
Stop Loss
sudheeee
Thinker
Harry82
SLFINANCEWATCH
sach9993
SupunD
EquityChamp
schemer
soileconomy
indi009
glad
Dhehan
RayR
manolanka
smayadunne
cse1981
dhanurrox
PriyanDV
Pethi
yellow knife
dcwal
Octopus
jonny
bullrun
sharekhan
malan100
mdcpk1975
Stewie
Backstage
Hanoifortune
investorguru
Mahawawtta
acheboy_sit
micky
madhawa.h
K.Haputantri
Takecharge
Leon
Jana1
malanp
Bond
traderathome
Oracle797
seek
sandunj
stocks hunter
assasin
UAEBOY
cseguide
stockboy
KDDND
Aubrey Perera
NZ BOY
investor1984
VertexCSE
balapas
suddera
keeper
Kumar
TortoizePlus
raa
CHASE
sriranga
bakapandithaya
Light of Hope
dsam
tj
WildBear
Rapaport
sapumal
Dussy
asigiriyage
wcwchamara
ravin
pathum
gamaya
pathfinder
zen
punter
SL.Market
BenZ
san1985
Deva
Universalgoal
windi5
sachithgh
PUBUDU RATHNASIRI
Thushara Ayya
JennyFunny
lbnnirmal
Dulla
nkalansu
chamarahs
rocksan
salt
manula
Aamiable
lokuayya
wallstreetguy
FXX
seyon
wgsaman
player
ccsentha
m2_yapa
Gainer
aasdias
smallville
Genting
Marketinvest
Rajaraam
a_randy
MoneyLover
ssuni
uditha9
mcyi9rt4
RIO
duke
nirmal_g
UNI
Amilasri
ranga
pdgsuranga
RichDad
maalinda
swan03
rizjiji
Slstock
alexd
swarnasana
Hiru
Rajitha
chamith
schacha
Capt
jake
cmnet123
ss7097
Akalanka
2011_NewComer
jaya
ISURU
kkahapola
Belgrade
PGNN
wallstreet
Chabbi
xhora
asitha
sanjeewa88
Thor
DK
Revolution
Gaja
yoyo
tkc
ssb
investor.sl
kam2011
rijayasooriya
bpmendis
mark
Intrinsic
econ
hunter
Marketsol
aladdin
Chinwi
sampathmaha
266 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 31]

201VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:06 am

sriranga

Co-Admin

Rajaraam wrote:No Specific reason for VONE to drop. The market behaviour prevailed these days do not allow any share to recover.Only shares of 90% foreign owned companies are moving up.(Eg;Nestle,Ceylon Tobacco,LLUB)
The reason is they are continuesly declaring good dividends since they want to take money earned.Therfore any small shareholder also get good dividends.VONE is a new company and it needs reasonable time to grow. Therefore in a bear market you cant expect more than what is hapening now for not only VONE but PLC,EXPO also.
Agreed and good point regarding foreign owned companies.

http://sharemarket-srilanka.blogspot.co.uk/

202VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:44 am

CHASE

Manager - Equity Analytics

Check the dealing by directors. net sale is
about 10m. Shares held by public has increase 138m to 210m
Smartest investor EPF bought another 41.6m shares ( again public money )
hold
on the baby till they want it back or sell at a loss/Small profit &
buy back on the top of a rally when they feel to sell & be a long
term investor.

203VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:49 am

chamith

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

I'm not sure if the numbers you have presented here are accurate: Somehow according to my analysis;

Before the IPO the company had 185,480,999 shares held by public.
After the 21m IPO issue the shares held by public stands at 213,943,537.

Following are the changes of the shareholding
VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Captur15

204VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:18 am

raa

does anyone know if VONE plans on announcing a dividend??

205VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:19 am

CHASE

chamith wrote:I'm not sure if the numbers you have presented here are accurate: Somehow according to my analysis;

Before the IPO the company had 185,480,999 shares held by public.
After the 21m IPO issue the shares held by public stands at 213,943,537.

Following are the changes of the shareholding
VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Captur15

my numbers are pretty much correct I think. Check the annual report 2010/11 page no 69
Others 138m, 12.98% from the total. Sep financials it says public holding is 19.69% ( assume total no. of shares didn't change may be small difference here, I'll double check)
check the march annual report W D N D Perera held 8.2 share & in sep not in top 20 list
I count all the sales purchases in announcement total net sales about 11m & his bro bought 1m so net about 10m

206VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:23 am

Genting

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

In my view VONE is a dummy company. When N..P stared to sell his stake at 28, I knew we should stay away. I raised my concerns at that time and most didn't agree with me.

Now N..P is no where to be found in top 20 list!
And EPF seems to be "topiya kala"

207VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:27 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

Genting wrote:In my view VONE is a dummy company.

Why do you say that? Any reasons?

About WDNH exiting : He is mostly a trader , so when he needed money and when the market was going down he must have sold for profit. Anything else hidden?

208VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:21 pm

TortoizePlus

TortoizePlus

I think it is better to replace VONE by GREG. GREG is a really dummy company.

I can recall one popular statement "Good company is not always a good share and a good share is not always a good company".

209VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:34 pm

Kumar

Kumar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

TortoizePlus wrote:

I think it is better to replace VONE by GREG. GREG is a really dummy company.

I can recall one popular statement "Good company is not always a good share and a good share is not always a good company".

Good quote at the right time.

210VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:52 pm

chamith

chamith

Genting wrote:In my view VONE is a dummy company."

Its a holding company. RCL, LFIN, Orit or Delmage are not just companies that VONE has brought shares of. Those are subsidiaries of VONE, which VONE has its control over. Each company's PnL, Balance sheet finally end up in VONE's financials.

211VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Genting

chamith wrote:

Its a holding company. RCL, LFIN, Orit or Delmage are not just companies that VONE has brought shares of. Those are subsidiaries of VONE, which VONE has its control over. Each company's PnL, Balance sheet finally end up in VONE's financials.

This is exactly why I consider VONE as a dummy company.
Mr D..P bought all those shares, put up a company, transferred those shares to that company, called that as VONE, issued shares to public and recovered part of the cost (can be profit too).

I would rather like to call VONE as a investing fund than a company.

Can someone please tell me how much VONE has spent when acquiring its subsidiaries.

212VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:57 pm

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya

Genting wrote:
chamith wrote:

Mr D..P bought all those shares, put up a company, transferred those shares to that company, called that as VONE, issued shares to public and recovered part of the cost (can be profit too).

Can someone please tell me how much VONE has spent when acquiring its subsidiaries.
Yes It is like GREG.Only difference is GREG is fundamentally a crap and VONE is fundamentally reliable Very Happy Very Happy

213VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:37 am

chamith

chamith

Genting wrote:
chamith wrote:

Thats wrong mate. You haven't even read the prospects.
DP transferred the shares and took VONE shares at 25LKR equal-ant to the value of shares he transferred. Therefore he has not realized his investment. PP and IPO was to raise money, not to sell of his VONE stake. I truly believe in their vision and the track recode of the management. If they able to make Delmage, and Orit profitable and start the new 5* hotel, this would increase VONE's PnL massively. VONE anyway is a long term investment, not suitable for short term gains.

If VONE is an investing fund then, they shouldn't be involving with any of the subsidiary's management. They can buy and sell shares making capital gains. Even warren buffett's BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY INC listed as a conglomerate holding company. The largest investment of Berkshire Hathaway portfolio occupied by coca cola (200m shares) which represents 21% of its assets. This is only 8.7% of coca cola. But no one call thats a dummy or investment fund.

214VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:46 am

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Chamith has said what I had in mind on VONE, ppl should be mindful of calling a company useless.. share price of the company is not the correct reflection of its value if so we wont be finidng undervalued companies in CSE to invest..

1) Its a holding company, Yes but so as JKH, SHL.. Are these companies bad?

2) Profits recorded by RCL, SAMP, LFIN, Delmage may reflect on VONE financials, if all the mentioned subs under this umbrella is capable of increasing their market shares, develop valuable strategies on continuous improvements there can be a time for VONE to compete against JKH in near future..

3) VONE is a long term hold (2-3 years) and may bring valuable contribution to a portfolio..This can be a share that you all may like
to state that "I own" such as JKH few years ago.. We all know JKH was at 50s in pre war and what's the price now after a sub-div.

4) W D N Perera's involvement in VONE was to own it with W D N D for sometime but later on he was interested in buying a company with the involvement of Dil. Jay.. So I think its a change of investment choices of his own and he wants something of his own too, so he started selling. May be W D N D has bought back some too..

215VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:29 am

CHASE

CHASE

Reg Directors dealing. I'm not saying this share is bad. I'm saying that VONE is a long term investment & we can't expect a rally sooner since deleted is out of the picture. Bappa will never miss his brothers sons rally Laughing
my point is deleted has sold about 8m shares. He knows all the actual details of the company. so if he feels that this share should go up then he won't sell. even still he didn't start collecting ( May be he's collecting from his aunts account Razz )
I'm sure this will appreciate well in the future. But when & up to what price will decide by Bappa
so guys be patient till Bappa returns
( sry earlier i mention directors dealing as 10m. that was a calculation mistake & it should be about 8m)

216VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:03 am

kam2011

CHASE wrote:Reg Directors dealing. I'm not saying this share is bad. I'm saying that VONE is a long term investment & we can't expect a rally sooner since deleted is out of the picture. Bappa will never miss his brothers sons rally Laughing
my point is deleted has sold about 8m shares. He knows all the actual details of the company. so if he feels that this share should go up then he won't sell. even still he didn't start collecting ( May be he's collecting from his aunts account Razz )
I'm sure this will appreciate well in the future. But when & up to what price will decide by Bappa
( sry earlier i mention directors dealing as 10m. that was a calculation mistake & it should be about 8m)

Good findings CHASE. Useful information for many members I believe.

217VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:16 am

manula

Vice President - Equity Analytics

CHASE wrote:Reg Directors dealing. I'm not saying this share is bad. I'm saying that VONE is a long term investment & we can't expect a rally sooner since deleted is out of the picture. Bappa will never miss his brothers sons rally Laughing

That correct CHASE.

This means VONE sounds good or bad ... Bappa will manipulated the share price... Very Happy

218VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:19 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi

I also think there are valid reasons to you to think like that.
The way they formed and transferred the holdings is very ''mechanical'' . ( my limited English do not give me a better word)

The subsidiaries it holds are emerged, grown and managed separately by different groups , decision making and planning is still done separately by the relevant experts in those places.
At any time, with a click of a button, the components of the group can be dismantled and set alone.

This is somewhat like a giant space object formed by attaching separate space ships managed by different crews. At any time one can leave the rest without giving any shock to others in the formation.

It is still not a conglomerate . If it grow as per the prospective this can be changed in future .

Here I do not say this is a bad company to invest. It gets healthy inflow of funds each year; can become a real giant and do miracles, long term.

219VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Next winner will be VONE? Fri May 03, 2013 2:06 pm

keeper

keeper

Vone.....Start.....

220VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Fri May 03, 2013 2:49 pm

suddera

suddera

what is the expected peak value? at lease IPO price. Very Happy

221VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Fri May 03, 2013 3:06 pm

Deva

suddera wrote:what is the expected peak value? at lease IPO price. Very Happy

Good question. Poor investors would have incurred huge losses.
Big fat Perera would have happily used the IPO money to achieve his personal goals. He has only big talks.

222VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Fri May 03, 2013 7:19 pm

salt

salt

Keeper,
We are sick of your cheap promotion of OGL & Vone.
please understand, it will not go up saying it repeatedly

223VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Fri May 03, 2013 7:29 pm

balapas

සමහරුන්ට නින්ද යන්නේ නෑ ගත්ත ෂෙයාර් එක උඩ යනකන් මෙයයි NZ Boy අලුතෙන් ඇවිත් ආතල් ගන්නවා. දැන්නම් ඉතින් පොඩි වාතයක් වෙලා තියෙන්නේ

224VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Fri May 03, 2013 7:35 pm

keeper

keeper

salt wrote:Keeper,
We are sick of your cheap promotion of OGL & Vone.
please understand, it will not go up saying it repeatedly
What are you talking about?i'm not promote that shares,I never mention about OGL in my post,please if you can show me i agree with you,But i mention VONE,Because My broker told me, VONE is good share in the market,However today VONE moving up suddenly (Rs17.40 to 17.90)then i post a message

225VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Fri May 03, 2013 7:40 pm

smallville

smallville

U cant keep out talking abt VONE rite?

Its good but do we need many posts????

226VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Fri May 03, 2013 7:51 pm

VertexCSE

VertexCSE
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

VONE will go up very soon. but nt to prev IPO price so quickly. i also see it might move in the coming week. however im nt promoting or even holding this share. and i do agree with Small and Salt.

227VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sat May 04, 2013 12:03 pm

investor1984

investor1984

smallville wrote:U cant keep out talking abt VONE rite?

As long as Admin of this forum is sleeping we gonna find lot of "keepers" & "NZboys"

It is high time for admin to empty the dustbin, remember what happened to Investnow??????

Admin, pls do something , these junkies tarnishing the what ever reputation & value left in this forum.

Admin can issue warning to these junkies and if they dont stop their crap, you can abolish their membership... Pls do something.... do it quickly... save the forum... bcoz this is the only place where we can learn something.

228VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sun May 05, 2013 10:14 am

smallville

smallville

investor1984 wrote:

As long as Admin of this forum is sleeping we gonna find lot of "keepers" & "NZboys"

It is high time for admin to empty the dustbin, remember what happened to Investnow??????

Admin, pls do something , these junkies tarnishing the what ever reputation & value left in this forum.

Admin can issue warning to these junkies and if they dont stop their crap, you can abolish their membership... Pls do something.... do it quickly... save the forum... bcoz this is the only place where we can learn something.

Appreciate that u pointed out this post is crap too but Stop bullying the moderators..

Admins and moderator panel are volunteers, nobody can keep track of the posts 24hrs.. We delete or remove posts as and when we see those are inappropriate... Being a bit democratic, we further allow the members to correct themselves before banning.

Many will be there to blame but nobody questions the validity of the post at first place.. Members can easily ask questions "where u arrived at this figure?", "Give your facts", or even can openly fire saying "stop promoting ur crap....."

Without just asking admins to take action you could've even open fire posts of "keepers" & "NZboys" which fall under "promotional" category so its easy for MODS to take action..

If every genuine member sees promotional attempts and humiliate the posts, we dont need to check whether its promotional or not, we can straightaway delete it Razz

I wonder why RB does it many a time while others can do this as well Rolling Eyes

229VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sun May 05, 2013 11:16 am

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

smallville wrote:
investor1984 wrote:

Im not promoting .im talking About some stock .
Appreciate that u pointed out this post is crap too but Stop bullying the moderators..

Admins and moderator panel are volunteers, nobody can keep track of the posts 24hrs.. We delete or remove posts as and when we see those are inappropriate... Being a bit democratic, we further allow the members to correct themselves before banning.

Many will be there to blame but nobody questions the validity of the post at first place.. Members can easily ask questions "where u arrived at this figure?", "Give your facts", or even can openly fire saying "stop promoting ur crap....."

Without just asking admins to take action you could've even open fire posts of "keepers" & "NZboys" which fall under "promotional" category so its easy for MODS to take action..

If every genuine member sees promotional attempts and humiliate the posts, we dont need to check whether its promotional or not, we can straightaway delete it Razz

I wonder why RB does it many a time while others can do this as well Rolling Eyes

230VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sun May 05, 2013 1:08 pm

investor1984

investor1984

smallville wrote:
investor1984 wrote:

Dear Smallville,

I really do appreciate what moderators & admin doing. First of all big thanx must go out to the admin to keep this forum free for this long.

By the way I was not bullying.. I was just pointing out single post of continuous bombardment of reckless posts by forum member.

Yes what u r doing voluntary work... But that does not mean that u have no responsibility... By taking no action U R ALSO INDIRECTLY SUPPORT these guys... U R ALSO INDIRECTLY SUPPORT STOCK PROMOTION .

By the way forum members are not here to humiliate each other , If someone is keep doing shameless things , Voluntary or not its moderators job to take action..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum